/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Monday, August 28, 2006

Laughter, The Best Medicine

Okay.. so I ripped that title off Reader's Digest. But a lot of people does think that laughter is the best medicine. I'm sure there's a study somewhere that somehow proves this statement to be true but for now, I'll take it at face value. Just because that's what I do at this point when so much stress surrounds me.

I don't break easily. Maybe I'm just patronizing myself but I do have a track record of being able to continue on even when things just look so bleak. That's because I try to find the funny aspect in things or situations and laught it off. Laughter can hold stress off for some time but is enough to let me look at things from another perspective.

If all else fails, I look at myself and laugh. Not because I look funny but I remind myself of certain jokes. Okay.. maybe I do look funny. But you have to hand it to me that I can make people laugh by just letting them see me. Now that my friends is pure talent. And looks.

If you can't make fun of yourself today, you wont have anything to look back at and laugh.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shurbhi.in said...

Correctly said that Laughter is the best medicine.

4:08 PM  
Blogger The Fortune Cookie said...

Thanks for the comment. :)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home