/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Friday, July 28, 2006

A Cup Of Joe

I'm a coffee drinker. Not that there's anything wrong with it. I share the same addiction with almost 3/4 of the world's population. And I have switched to the unleaded version just because the other one has caused me some jitters.

It wasn't obvious at first. But then I noticed I was getting antsy a lot and not being able to concentrate on my things to do. So I sat down and began some analysis. What was going on? And I saw one thing that was constant. It was my coffee. I've been drinking at least 10 cups a day of pure leaded evil. So I stopped. I switched to drinking 10 cups of the lesser known gaining popularity unleaded evil.

And it worked too. I don't get as jittery anymore and I got my stuff done. No complaints there. Though every now and then, I would take a cup of the leaded one. Just as a reminder that at one time I was addicted to it.

I wonder what other things I can get away with.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL .... You think your're a Coffee Addict ? ... Nice site Jun !

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home