/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Thursday, August 03, 2006

August

I can't believe I've been blogging for 8 months now considering I have an attention span of a fruitfly. Knowing myself, I have abandoned hobbies in a much shorter time but this particular one somehow has kept me coming back. I guess it stems from the fact that I really love to write.

I write a lot of things utilizing different medias. I write on scratch pads, sketch pads, and sometimes on tissues, toilet paper and even on my palms. Most often than not, ideas come to me at weird times which would explain the use of uncommon media. I haven't written on walls yet and hopefully it wont come to that.

I'm a frustrated writer. I say that because I have a couple of short novels that I've been trying to write but could never get to more than the 15th page. The problem is always with the ideas swirling in my mind and on how to incorporate all of them. Maybe if writing is the only thing I'm doing, I'd be able to get at least one book done.

With blogging, I can always write what's on my mind and not worry about how long it would be. It doesn't even have to be a story. Just a rant.

Just like this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home