/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Monday, August 21, 2006

Crash and Burn

My PC at the office crashed last week. I'm currently working with a loaner for now until the technical support people fix my PC and I'm hoping they get it done this week. I'm actually getting antsy waiting. Call it comfort zone. I call it necessity.

I have a ton of projects lined up and most of these are those that needs to get done as soon as possible. I have been in the company for awhile and all those time, I have configured my PC with all the tools I would need for my trade. Some of the applications in there are not company standard so I may have to get those back in place.

Based on experience, it'll probably take me a full week working fulltime to get my PC back to the same level I want it to be. Right now, I just have to make do with the loaner. I can work with it but I won't be able to do some projects with this machine since I lack the applications for it. I could intall those applications here but by the time I get it up to speed, my real PC may be ready. So it will just wasted effort.

Besides, I have to reconfigure my PC back to the way it was.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home