/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wizard Magazine

I finally decided to subscribe to the Wizard Magazine. For most of you readers out there, you probably don't know what the magazine is all about. Well, let me tell you. It's a magazine about comic books. It talks about comic book releases, conventions, comic book character analysis, rumors pertaining to an on-going series as well as comic-to-movie, and most of all, comic book promos.

I was made aware of this magazine way back in the 90s though I have bought only 4 magazines since that time to the present. I finally decided that I should try subscribing for at least a year and if I don't like it, I can always cancel. So far, my first ever issue came in in yesterday's mail and I'm enjoying it.

This magazine actually started out as a newsletter for a small comic book shop created to basically just let the patrons know of comic book statuses. As time passed by, the writer added a few articles here and there as well as news and rumors in comicdom. Most of these news were taken from conventions all over the country.

Humble beginnings. People need to understand that big things come from small things.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home