/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Woot!

So I was surfing the web one night trying to find some good deals on a certain electronic product and I chance upon this website that offers one single item each day for a really great price. And I mean really great price. The item they were currently displaying at that time was for a home entertainment system which was way below its current market price. And no, it wasn't refurbished either.

Granted that the products for sale will be on the site for only 24 hours starting at 12:00 midnight and ending at 11:59 pm, that particular item was already sold out. So I came back the next day to see what else is there. And the site just continues to amaze me. Everyday, I'm in there hoping to catch some gold.

I have yet to make my first purchase at this site. Looking at the feedback, everyone seems to be satisfied with their purchases. I think I'm joining the bandwagon sometime soon. As like other bargain sites in the web, one may find the same items somewhere else. So be wary.

Nothing beats budget disasters like impulse buying.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home