/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yo Quiero Taco Bell

I went to eat at Taco Bell the other day. Normally, I won't just because there's a bunch of real Mexican restaurants nearby. But everyone in my group at the office wanted to get something from there. Just because it's cheap and fast. I think they wanted to just grab something and bring it back to the office.

I compromised telling them I'll jon them as long as we eat in there. They relent. I guess y point is that it doesn't matter where we eat as long as it's not in the office. We stay cooped up in our cubes for more than 8 hours a day. A 30 minute break is always a welcome treat.

Anyway, we ended up staying for an hour. The conversation revolved around office stuff. Mostly about projects being worked on. In some ways, it was like an impromptu meeting with a lot of brainstorming. It defeats the purpose of enjoying lunch.

Maybe I should have count those lunch minutes as part of my regular daily shift.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home