/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Monday, September 11, 2006

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

It finally rained even though it only did for a day. But that's a welcome treat after months of dry scorching heat. And the days that followed afterwards were awesome too. Much cooler than the usual 100s we get.

Somehow, it felt like summer is gone for this year. The next couple of days will hopefully confirm that. I'd like to see some more rain though. I know we need it. The rivers and lakes are drying up. The fishes have moved to the deeper ends. I should know. I haven't caught one in weeks.

The next time it rains, I'm going to run under it like when I was a small kid growing back in my hometown. It's going to be a refreshing feeling and scary considering I may get struck by lightning. Maybe I'll run for a couple of minutes just to satisfy the little boy in me.

I may have grown older but am still young at heart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home