/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Christmas Mug

So I walked into the break room this morning to get my daily dosage of caffeine and trodding behind me was James who was also getting his own fix. When I turned around, I saw him holding the same exact mug that I have. This mug can easily accomodate 3 cups full of liquid so between him and me, we easily used up the coffee in the breakroom.

The thing about the mugs we were holding though is that we got this last Christmas from the same person. Not that we're complaining since the mugs have proven to be a timesaver not just for me but also for my other teammates. The only drawback is the Christmas design boldly emblazoned around it. And some people keeps reminding us it's not Christmas anymore.

Personally, I don't care. Either way, I still need my coffee fix and I'd rather use a big mug than a small cup. Gives me time to actually work than traverse the hallways to the breakroom. Besides, only 4 more months and it's going to be Christmas once again.

Now, if I can only find my Valentine decored pen so I can bring that to my meetings.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home