/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Ultimate Avengers 2

I finally had the chance to see this movie and I have mixed feelings about it. I know it's not the typical comic book story and that it's not from the mainstream comic world but somehow seeing heroes die and alienated makes me squirm. I love the thought of re-inventing heroes to fit the world today but there are just some characters that you don't want to mess with.

But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully, they'll come out with another movie. I've been impressed so far so I'm going to continue patronizing this product. Maybe they can introduce a few more characters in the next movie. And hopefully, they'd try to keep them in continuity.

Granted that these characters are from Marvel, I want to see what DC has to offer. So far, the animations that DC had done has been entertaining. Hopefully, they could get some of their stories to stick to comicbook continuity too. That way, it would avoid confusion.

I guess I'm just a stickler to history.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home