/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Office Christmas Party

We had our office Christmas party held last December 14 and I think our HR did a great job with organizing the whole thing. In my years of working for the company, it has been different every time. Last year, it was a show type environment wherein there was Elvis impersonator entertaining us with his rendition of Elvis songs while we were eating lunch from the buffet. Afterwards, there was a hypnotist that did a splendid show of "mind-controlling" a bunch of my colleagues. That was fun.

This year, the theme was Candy Land. HR transformed the office lobby into a candy decorated venue. They said it took about 4000 pieces of edible chocolates and candies to do so on top of the candied apples stren all over the place. Now, that's too much sugar for me. But it was nice. There was no entertainment around but lunch was also good. They had set up the lunch to be in a family type environment wherein everything was on your own table shared with 7 other colleagues.

After lunch, everyone went to the lobby to enjoy the sweets. I only got one piece of chocolate and that was it for me. I guess seeing all those sweet things out there just made me feel full. I wanted to indulge some more but the little man on my shoulder cautioned against it.

We have our own team Christmas Party coming up but that's another tale to tell.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home