/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I'm here just lying in bed and surfing the internet while the TV is blaring. I just finished watching the National Geograpic Channel's show on Monster Fish and it was quite entertaining. Now, this is how Sundays should be spent. Just let the rest of the day roll by without a care in the world. Why shouldn't you do so? Well.. Monday's a few hours away and it's back to the normal daily grind for all of us out there who has to bring home the bacon.

But then again, I love Mondays for the simple fact that the start of the work week is always the hardest one to tackle. I figure that if I can live through Monday, the rest of the week should be a breeze. Easier said than done but it does tend to get easier as the rest of the week rolls on. And even though I love Mondays, I do look forward to the weekends where I get to relax and look back on how my week had been and what to expect for the coming week.

Weekend chores are a welcome treat too. If I slave the whole day at the office whacking away at the keyboard and attending meetings, I want to spend the weekend doing menial work. That's right, I want to not use my mind on the weekends. I usually work on my yard Friday nights if I have the time. Otherwise, its usually on Saturdays. And the funny part is that I love to sweat it out in the yard under the warm heat of the sun. And when all is said and done, I'd go in and take a long hot shower followed by a quick cold shower. I don't know if that's healthy but I enjoy the refreshing feeling brought about by this practice.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day now or whatever is left of it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am feeling lazy today. I hope you have gotten back your mojo!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home