/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Soggy Bottom Boys

I want to be a Soggy Bottom Boy. If you haven't heard about them, then you need to watch the movie "O Brother Where Art Thou". The movie stars George Clooney and mind you, I'm not a George Clooney fan but I think he played his role in this movie like it was him. The supporting cast also showed a lot of fun in them too.

I didn't watch this movie in the theaters. Rather, I watched it in TV. I seldom go to the movie house anymore. Just because the prices have gone way up over the years. Every now and then, I do go out and watch from the theaters and that's because I think the movie being shown is really worth it. Normally, I would wait for the video to come out especially if it is something I want to watch over and over again.

The movie "O Brother Where Art Thou" borders around fantasy and reality and I think that's what makes the movie appealing. But what I really enjoy in there was the song they did. Wish I could rant more about that song but I could never do justice when it comes to songs. So I would highly recommend that you guys out there watch this.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home