/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I Hurt Myself Today

That's actually an overstatement. It's more like I ache all over. Maybe it's because the lack of sleep. I know my dreams are missing me but I just can't help it. I have a hard time going to sleep at nights so I would lay there in bed waiting for the sandman to come in and sprinkle me with his dust. Add to that the fact that on times I want to sleep, I would get paged by the office to help out on some of those pesky issues that just pops out of nowhere.

The nice thing though is that the weekend is but a day away. I know one day of rest won't really help in the recuperation process but it's something that I look forward to. Maybe if I'm lucky today I may be able to go to dreamland quickly. Otherwise, I can go back to counting sheep again. Whoever thought of that must have a lot of time in their hands.

I tried counting sheep but after the tenth sheep, I'm thinking of other things to pass the time away. It's an attention deficit disorder. I talked about that once in here too. I think everyone just suffers from it no matter what one might think. It's a proven fact.

Now, where was I on that sheep?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home