/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Friday, December 14, 2007

And Again....

It happened again. The same people that caused the issues to our database environment for the last couple of months did the same mistakes again. Not just for this week but for last week as well. And it's only now that I found out just because some user asked some questions. It's really bad if the questions are raised from the users themselves but they're the best indicator of what's going on. It's their data.

But as I said, the same folks who had caused me and the user community a lot of grief the last couple of months did the same thing all over again at the start of this month. I raised the question to them if this is going to be an ongoing thing every month since there has been no real break for me since the first time it happened. Of course I was being sarcastic but someone just had to voice something out.

The sad part is that management is shielding this group from the enduser community and I'm the one being pounded day in and day out by the users. Like I'm the one to be blamed for the whole mess. Right now, I feel numb on that. Two months of pounding can't really hurt anymore after awhile.

I get an email from Monster.com on job openings everyday and I have to say it's been looking really tempting as the days go by. I hate to start the job hunting process though since I know that I will follow through the whole thing if I start it. Maybe I'll just wait a few more poundings.

I guess you can call me a masochist.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home