/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Spoke Too Soon

I spoke too soon. Just when the dust started settling down at the office, another "scheduled" change was implemented over the weekend which had me on the phone last Sunday as I try to provide direction on what needs to be done to what. At least this time, another team has been affected with the change and they are up to their necks holding their fort. Now they know what I have been feeling the last 3 months.

It's the middle of the week and everything seemed to be panning out nicely for me. I have the occasional issues here and there but nothing that I can't handle. Most of these are overflows from the other team and most of what I have to do is to verify that the flow is going in as it should. Unlike before where I had to check the whole process.

The sad part is that this whole exercise will be done again this weekend. The good news is I have a list of those things that I have to watch out for. The only problem now is that if there will be any undocumented issues popping up. I can feel goosebumps on me already.

And they have the Christmas party scheduled next week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home