/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Saturday, August 25, 2007

All Is Quiet

At least in my blogsite it is. It's been a full week and I haven't written anything new. Not for the lack of material anyway. I have tons of things I want to say out here but am keeping it as clean as possible. I know if I let loose, it won't be a pretty sight. And I don't want to lose what's littler of my readers out there.

It has just been a busy week for me since I'm on secondary on-call. That means I'm supporting my on-call collegue. Come Monday, I'm primary and that would mean a lot more busier than this week. I don't really mind it though. It just mean that I wont be able to work on any outstanding project on my plate. Everything I'd be doing will be mostly support.

It's not pure job security since I know a lot of people out there have the capability to do my job. That's why I don't complain. It's part of the job and it pays my bills and brings food to the table. And I got a good secondary on-call to boot. Everything just looks fine and dandy.

I'm hoping to get some vacation time though. The boss told me last week I need to get some time off. I couldn't agree more. Besides, work will still be there when I get back. The only problem though is that she can't let me go for more than two successive days. So until that opportunity arise, I will take one day leaves whenever I can.

If only I could get the approval to do so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home