/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday... Monday!

A lot of people hate Mondays and for various reasons. I am not one of them. My stand with Mondays is pretty much on neutral grounds. I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I just take the day as it is and roll with it. For most, Monday is the least liked day of the week and I can relate to that. I guess it is because Monday is the start of the week and being a start, it means going back to work or school. For those lucky ones who start working on any other day of the week except Monday, I am sure they hate that day too.
I look forward to Mondays but that does not entail liking it. I just have this notion that once I get over that day, the rest of the week should be farely easy to handle. I guess you can relate this concept to anything anyone does. The hardest thing in any endeavour is not the actual "doing it" part. It is the "getting around to doing it" part. Mondays is the getting around to doing it. Once one have done that, things should be a breeze.
When Monday afternoon comes, shy smiles replace the brooding attitude one comes in during the morning. That's because half of the day is done. And everyone actually looks forward for the next day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home