/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Saturday, August 18, 2007

What A Week...

Yes, it was a week but it felt like a year. It was that busy that I didn't get the chance to update my blog until today. And to top it all, I had something in mind that I wanted to write down but just didn't get the chance to do so. Not even at nights.

Until tonight anyway. I'm just glad the workweek is done though I know it would pretty much be the same scenario next week. I know because I saw my load for next week. But it's okay though. I can deal with that. By the week after next, I'd be on-call again so that means my load would be limited more on issues and not on projects. That's a lot better. (knock on wood)

I was supposed to be in another city this week but that got cancelled. I heard my boss saying the schedule has been moved next week. I don't really mind the travel. At least it gets me out of the office even if it's just for a day. A change of scenery is always a welcome change.

I think I'm going to just stay in bed tomorrow. A couple of hours of sleep is also a welcome respite. Then maybe I'd go for a run for an hour. There's much to do tomorrow. Maybe some grocery shopping too.

I guess I better get some sleep now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home