/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned

A penny saved is not much but overtime it will grow. It will take time but if you just pick them up and save them somewhere like in a water jug or a vase or anything where you can constantly add on to them, one day you can take them to the bank to be changed to a dollar bill.

I'm one of those folks that will pick up pennies lying around and I would store them in a huge water jug I have at home. I would also put in my other loose change in there like quarters, dimes and nickels. Every now and then, I would pop in a dollar bill, a fiver, a ten and sometimes a twenty. It's not going anywhere and I know it'll be there if I need it later on.

I have been doing this for awhile and the last time I had it full and cashed at the bank, I got almost $600 from the change alone. Now I'm back to putting all my loose change again in there. I won't even try to speculate how much I got in there. That would spoil the fun later on.

And I'm still having fun.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi...

sa Pinas.. ang daming mga coins ang nakikita ko kahit saan... dahil ba 10cents, 1cent etc... lng cla??? but i ignore those pennies... but my mom... pinupulot nya.. nd put it into her collections... ang dami na yang deffirent kinds of pennies.. since she was a young girl... nd nakita ko un.. buhay na buhay...

ur a good example kuya junmari! keep it up! gagayahin kita!

cheers!

8:35 AM  
Blogger The Fortune Cookie said...

hi vera,

im glad you're enjoying your visits here. :) and thanks also for the kind words.

have fun out there.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lottery Sambad Today Result 11:55 AM, 4 PM, 8 PM PDF DOWNLOAD 2019. Lottery Sambad Night, Dhankesari Today Lottery Result, Nagaland State Lottery
https://todayslotterysambad.com/
Watch Love Thy Woman  In High Defination Quality Video.  A Soldier’s Heart We Are Providing Pinoy TV Shows On Our Official Website replaypinoytv.su Everyday. Make It With You , Ang Probinsyano
Watch Latest English Sub Drama Todays Episode In HD. Watch Daebak Drama With English Subtitle Feel Free To Watch On Our World Best Website.
https://daebakdrama.su/

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home