/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Runescape - A Game Worth Exploring

I finally had the chance to talk about this online game. I normally don't play on-line games. That's because my hand-eye coordination is not really that good. But the first time I was in this game, it made me feel that I'm at home and have the control of my own destiny. That's a big plus for someone like me.

The game is java based wherein you go to its site and select which world you want to go to. I'll be talking more about worlds and other minute details in my forthcoming blogs but for now, I'd like to stay with a simple overview. As I said, the game is java bsed. Once a player is logged into one of its server, he has the option to be what he wants. The options are so wide and varied and that contributes to the appeal of the game.

One of the downsides of the game though is that it is addicting and can take a player off the real world for quite a bit. So anyone who goes in here needs to be wary about this fact. It is just a game and shouldn't replace what is in the real world.

In the next couple of days, I'm going to talk more about the details of the game in the hopes that it will help new players traverse this game. I wish I had that luxury when I first joined.

But then again, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home