/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Monday, July 10, 2006

Friends

"Friends dont have to prove anything to anyone... much more to each other." - Mr. Blue (The Drifters)

I like this book. It was one of those obscure ones that you won't readily see anywhere. In fact, I haven't seen a copy for a very long time. All I know is that I've read this book when I was 13. And I'm now 35. That's 22 years ago yet I can still remember that particular line in that book. Just because it makes sense.

A true friendship exists outside of time and place. We can be far away from friends but knew that you have a friend in a specific place. You may not communicate regularly but knew that if one needs the other, there will always be an ear ready to listen and a hand to help one out. That's true friendship.

Friends will never get in your way unless you're on your way down.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home