/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rainy Days and Tuesdays

It's Tuesday and it finally rained. A lot of people were waiting for this break from the usual hot and humid weather that everyone has been having this whole month. The breeze brings a coolness that one would be enticed to stay in bed a little bit longer. Maybe get out of bed to get a cup of coffee and then cuddle up in front of the televeision. If only it's not Tuesday.

I peeked out of the window and enjoyed watching the pitter patter of raindrops as it hits the window and the pavement. I'm almost tempted to go out and walk under the rain. It's not raining that hard but at least there's no lightning too. Nothing beats the feel of cold rain splashing down on you. It's just perfect to go out and enjoy the refreshing rain. If only it's not Tuesday.

The trees outside dance with the wind as the leaves enjoy each drop of rain. If I were outside right now, I'd be like the tree. I'd savor every refreshing feeling for every raindrop that falls on me. I could just stand still out there or maybe prance around like a small kid without a care in the world. If only it's not Tuesday.

I love the rain as much as I enjoy the sun.

If only it's not Tuesday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home