/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hot Tubs...

Coming home from work yesterday, I passed by the pool and saw that no one was out there. The weather was nice and I felt that such a nice day shouldn't be wasted inside the house. So I changed to something more appropriate and headed off to the pool. Since there was no one in the hot tub, I decided to just jump in after turning the bubbles on. The timer is set for 15 minutes and I think that was ample time to just laze around and enjoy the warm water relaxing your muscles.

After the bubbles subsided, I went back home and took a good shower and prepare for the night. I don't know if I was too relaxed or something but my body just felt too tired that right after dinner, I was half-asleep in the sofa struggling to understand what was going on in the tv show that I was supposedly watching. I think I may even have dozed off a couple of times too. But I'll take that anytime. As long as I'm not driving.

This morning I woke up feeling refreshed. Now, I am not sure if this was the result from the hot tub immersion or just because it is Thursday and the weekend is just a couple of days away. One thing for sure, I'm glad I'm still alive.

Life is too short to waste on nothing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home