/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blanked...

I keep thinking yesterday as to what I can write about and nothing comes to mind. It had been a hectic week for me including the weekend. Nothing major though but then all the small stuff just kinda adds up. At least I was able to enjoy a good weekend or whatever was left of it anyway. I'm just glad the beeper has been passed to the next person. Nine more weekes and its back to me once again and I'm not really looking forward to it.

So now I guess it's back to my real normal routine which is to take care of assigned projects and make sure they are on time and on budget. Funny how that sounds. In the real world, on time and on budget projects doesn't really hit a 100%. Maybe a few percent off but never perfect. Since I'm just one of the corporate pawns, I guess I just have to make do with what I can do. Actually, I'm proud to say that I've closed 5 projects last month and I'm looking to get a couple more close this month. Kinda nice to have something good to show for my review next year.

In a few minutes I'll be off work. I guess I can go to the gym this afternoon and try to see if I can last 90 minutes in there today. I stayed for an hour yesterday. I should have stayed longer. Maybe there won't be that much crowd later. It is getting warm though. Maybe I should head out to the pool afterwards if the weather permits.

Man.. decisions.. decisions.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home