/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Tai-Chi Tape

So there I was in front of the tv last night wondering what to watch. There were a bunch of good shows last night but what caught my attention was the still unopened tai-chi dvd lying near the tv. I think I got that late part of december last year in the hopes of learning the basic moves. My mind deliberates. Do I play the dvd and follow or should I just do some finger calisthenics flipping from cannel to channel? I guess you can say my lazy bones won. I ended up flipping through all the channels occasionally stopping at a show to watch and then continue with the surfing.

With so many channels on the television nowadays, I'm not even sure if anyone out there has the ability to sit through just one channel. I know I can do that if I'm really into a show but then I'd be flipping them during commercials. The sad part is that if I see another one I want to see, I'd end up in that channel until commercial break and then flip back to the previous one that I was really into. Oh well.. life is too short to decide on which show is better.

One day, I know I can get my body and mind to agree that we need to watch and follow what's on that tai chi tape. In the first place, that's why I bought it. In the meantime, I think I'll enjoy the channel surfing while I can. I know it wont be long before I'd get up and do those fluid movements in tai chi.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home