/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Monday, February 13, 2006

Day of Hearts

I know.. a lot of other folks will be writing about this day in their blogs today, tomorrow and the day after. Some will write about how good it will be. Some will write how good or how badly things went. And some will write about how their hearts were broken. So what else is new right? Well, considering that there's going to be a lot of things that will be written about Valentine's day, I may as well join the fray.

So what are my plans tomorrow? Oh, I have lots of plans but then plans are plans and can or will change. One thing for sure though. The prices of chocolates and flowers will skyrocket tomorrow. They've already spiked over the weekend. If I have my say, I'd visit the stores on the 15th to avail myself of all Valentine products at 90% discount. :) Call me cheap but hey.. nothing beats the price of twelve big chocolate bars for the price of one. Which reminds me.. I need to write a memo to myself to visit the store on the 15th. lol

I think we'll be going to Casa Ole tomorrow noon for a nice Valentine lunch. I hate to join the crowd for an evening out. Worse comes to worst, we'll probably end up at the Chinese place for a nice buffet dinner. lol I know it's not romantic but then again, there's nothing romantic with elbowing around with a huge crowd just to get a good seat. Plus with a huge crowd, I'm sure it would be noisy. There's just no place out here that could constitute a nice ambiance for a romantic dinner. Well maybe in my own house.

As they say, it's the thought that counts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home