/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Heart and Souls

I was surfing the channels last night and came upon a channel that was showing 'Heart and Souls'. I know this was an old movie and I probably have watched it for like the nth time but this movie still entertains me. And when I say entertain, I meant it will keep me glued to the tube making sure I don't miss a single scene.

The movie stars Robert Downey Jr. and for me, he's one of the most talented versatile actor out there. If only he doesn't waste himself on drugs and other substance abuse. I'm sure he has cleaned up his act the last couple of years but being in that mainstream place where the temptation to easily fall back to the habit is great, he has to be always wary.

The movie was about how 4 people died the same time the character Robert was playing got born. For some reason, their souls were attached to him. You can say that his upbringing was really interesting considering he's got this 4 people watching over him. Now I can discuss more about the movie in here but I'd rather let you readers have the satisfaction of watching it for yourself. I know you'd be as entertained as I have been.

I'm just going to say though.. walk like a man.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home