/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sticking To One Topic

I noticed that my blog gets more hits when I write about Runescape. Considering the age group of the people that plays this game, I'm sure no one reads the other stuff in my blog. I can't really complain though. I'm getting some hits. I do however want some readers to come back and browse to all the other articles in here. I'm sure some of what I write may prove useful to someone out there.

I've been thinking of creating another blog that will talk on nothing but Runescape. That way, I can segregate what topics attract visitors. I'm still deliberating on that. My gut feel says I shouldn't though just because if I do, this current blog may not generate enough hits anymore. Not that it's getting a lot now but that's exactly the point. The end result that I wanted to generate is to garner enough returning readers to come visit my blogsite.

If I start focusing on a singular topic, I will have a following. I'm sure of that. But then I will also lose other potential visitors from visiting my blogsite just because the topics I write about does not appeal to them. Maintaining multiple blogsites, each talking about their own topic would be great but is a hassle to maintain. I am but one man.

So I think I'll stay with this blogsite and continue publishing anything I can talk about under the sun. To all my keyholders out there, please come back and visit. The door to this blogsite will always be open.

Let no dead keys stay dead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home