/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire

I know this movie came out last year and I watched it that same week when it came out. I have to say my experience at the movie theater was mediocre. Maybe it's because the movie quality wasn't as sharp as I hope it would be. I told myself there and then that I was going to watch this movie again once it comes out in video.

Maybe it was just the hecticness of work that made me forgot about it all. I haven't been to a movie theater or the mall for a very long time now. Not that I crave for it. I do tend to get satisfied just lounging in the sofa either reading or channel surfing when I have some free time.

Which brings me back to the Harry Potter movie. HBO showed this one last night and I was glued to the tube for the whole duration of the movie. And after which, I recalled that I was suppose to rent it from Blockbuster. This would be one of those cases where inaction sometimes lead to solving the issue itself.

Now, what else did I put off my list?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home