/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Friday, June 09, 2006

Come Ride With Me

How many people can you carry in a regular motorcycle? Apparently more than two. Just look at the picture over there. I know a lot of people will contest and say that they know or heard of someone who can carry more than what's on the picture and I'm not contesting that. As they say, whatever works.

But is it safe? Personally, I'd say it's not. But who am I to question the driver's skill? I can not and should not. They may be the best in what they do. People around these drivers put their faith on these drivers that they will bring them safely to their destinations. I don't have that much faith though. Besides, I don't think I'll fit in any of those seats. Or rather, I choose not to fit in any of the seats.

One thing I know is that this is a classic example of maximizing profits and resources. Maybe the whole world could learn from this. This also affects pollution. The lesser the trips, the lesser the pollution. No one can argue with that. This may become a big thing in the future.

Don't you know that big things come from small things?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home