/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Monday, June 12, 2006

Peanut Butter and Guava Jelly Sandwich

I never noticed this but I have been consuming peanut butter and guava jelly sandwiches for breakfast for quite some time now except over the weekends. It doesn't bother me but it does feel kinda funny knowing that it has been a constant staple in my morning ritual and have just noticed it today. Maybe it's because I needed something to write on my blog.

I always start my day with a big cup of hot black coffee. Ocassionally, I'd throw in a sugar packet or two but oftentimes, it stays black and sugar free. It's an acquired taste though I'm not alone in that preference. After getting my coffee from the breakroom, I would proceed to my cube to enjoy it together with my sandwich.

Considering I come in really early in the morning, the quiteness of the environment is a welcome treat knowing that in a couple of hours, this serenity will be broken. But I do get to brew myself a fresh pot of coffee to enjoy every morning. Sometimes, someone else beats me to that but I don't complain. It's still coffee.

I prefer decaf or what others call 'unleaded'. I used to take the leaded type but I noticed that it makes me jittery for the rest of the morning. Ever since I switched, I don't get as jumpy as before. Actually, I don't get jumpy anymore. Unless I get called to the head honcho's office.

With all that said, I'd rather really want to start my day with a can of ice cold Diet Coke. I need to feel alive in the early morning and as Coke once advertised.. "Coke Adds Life".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home