/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday The 31st

You got that right. It's Friday the 31st. I know it's not as spooky as the 13th but it does have the same numbers in there. Just not in the right order. So what's so special about it? Nothing. I just thought I'd make it my title since it also falls on the end of the month and things tend to get crazy in the office during this part of the month. I always consider Fridays as fly days meaning I try to breeze through work as relaxed as possible but it being the end of the month, I seriously doubt if that would ever happen.

The funny thing I have observed though is that being relaxed on a Friday almost always never happen. I try to get things off my plate at least by 1 pm on every Friday. I would try to push back anything that I can re-schedule for the next week. But when 4 pm comes around, I'd be up to my neck with things that needs to get done before the weekend kicks in and that's when the chaos and pressure begins. Talk about having a fly day.

The day's just beginning and I'm here doing my blog. Talk about being productive. I do have to get this off my way so I can start getting some serious work done. I figured if I get my blog off my list, then I can focus on the real things to do as the day progress.

All work and no play makes Jun a dull boy. And cranky too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home