/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Friday, March 17, 2006

Top Of The Morning To You...

Whatever that means.

I just know that today is Saint Patrick's Day and is just another great excuse to actually go out and get drunk. What difference does that make for most of the folks out there who do the same thing every night? Probably nothing. Just be sure you don't drink and drive. Then that Irish luck won't be of any help at all.

I'm not even sure if my officemates are actually looking forward to this date but I can see some rather peculiar cheerfulness today. Me? I treat this day like any other day. It would have been nice though if this Friday was actually payday too. Then I would say I've got the luck of the Irish with me. lol Even though I'm asian...

This date falling on a Lent Friday actually brings a lot of questions in mind. Does that mean a catholic earns a reprieve today from fasting and abstinence from meat? Corned beef is an irish staple that they partake on during this special day for them. I guess they do get a dayoff from observing abstinence and fasting. Wait.. I think I have the luck of the Irish with me since I think I'm also excused. lol

Most of my officemates are actually wearing something green today. As you all are well aware, everyone is supposed to be obligated to wear something green today least they get pinched. I don't have a problem with that. In fact, I am not wearing anything that has a slightest hint of green on me and I did that on purpose. I like being pinched. :)

If you know what I mean.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home