/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Friday, March 10, 2006

The Cow And The Evil Eye

I always pass by a grazing field on my way to the office each day. Oftentimes, there would be cows grazing there. And its a wise decision not to roll down your windows when they are there least you'd also smell their presence. Since moving to this small town, I have accepted the fact that this place will have the feel of both an urban environment as well as a rural flavor. And I dig that about it.

The drive passing the grazing field today was different. One of the cows actually stopped chewing and was looking at me (or my car). I should know since his gaze followed the car's movement all the way until I was out of sight. Now that is just plain creepy. Cows never do that. They have short attention spans and would prefer to be munching on grass rather than admiring cars. It felt as if the cow was giving me the bad eye.

I hope that cow wont be there later when I drive back home. I certainly dont want to feel uneasy being a Friday afternoon. It still gives me the creeps.

I'm a carnivore. But I sure do hope that I wont get a piece of that cow's meat if they butcher him in the future. I have this bad feeling that I'd get sick if ever. I know that cow has it for me.

I'm suppose to be on top of the food chain.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home