/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Good Night's Rest

It was a stormy night last night. The rain was pouring hard while thunders roared. Over the horizon, it was a magnificent diplay of lightning. It would have been fun to run outside last night and enjoy the refreshing rain as it splashed down. But better be safe than sorry. Who knows where lightning would struck.

All in all, I think it rained 8 inches of water last night. That would help bring the lake levels up a bit plus the free soaking the lawn needs. I seem to notice that the grass grows a lot fuller with rain water than tap water. Must be the checmicals. One thing for sure, I know I will have a hard time mowing the lawn this weekend. The grass looks a lot thicker and it's only Wednesday.

Anyway, I decided to retire early to bed last night but didn't really get to sleep until about 11:30. That's early in my book as I usually fall asleep almost around 1:00 am everyday. Don't get me wrong. I think my body has adjused to that routine that whenever I wake up at 6:00 am everyday, I'm pretty much ready to take on the day.

But it was different this morning when I got up. I just feel so refreshed. Maybe it's because it looked so calm and serene outside. I went to take my morning shower and got dressed for work and I was actually anxious to be in the office. It's like I could take on anything today. And that's just what I did.

Hopefully I'd feel the same tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home