/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To Blog Or Not To Blog

It's halfway through the second month of the new year and I had a lot of things on my mind. One of them is the fact that I haven't touched my blog since the beginning of the year. And I wasn't planning to.

The whole blog thing was supposed to be an experiment to see how long I can last for the whole year, if I would run out of ideas to write and lastly, if I can generate enough readers. The last one was a bit of a question mark but yes, I did get enough readers. I have placed a tracker on my blog and it shows at least a good number of folks hitting my site and some of them actually comes back to visit again. That's good news.

The visitors doesn't really leave comments though but I can live with that. And yes, there were a lot of times when i was left scratching my head trying to think of something to write about. But I admit, I was still having fun.

I lasted for a year and now I'm thinking if I should continue for another year. I think I should. That way, I can rant about things on my mind. Both the good and the bad. It will help me clear my thoughts.

So it begins all over again...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home