/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Free Hugs

I stumbled upon a video in Youtube today called "FreeHugs" and I thought that it must be some kind of joke. I decided to view the said video and I can actually feel the emotion going on in there. The video starts out with a person holding a placard advertising free hugs and you can see the people looking strangely at the said person and some other folks just totally ignores him.

In our world today, public actions like these are common and most are considered as pranks.
But once people started reacting positively to the message, individuals started accepting the free hugs given by this person. I was just watching the video and not in it but I can feel like I'm being hugged. And it's a great feeling.

It's true, we all need a hug. It feels as great to receive them as to give them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home