/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Irony

I was in one of my Ironmen meetings a few Saturdays ago and the discussion was about reconciliation. It all started about our relationship to God but the talk evolved to our relationship with our family and the people around us. The moderator then divided us into groups in order to make the discussion more audience driven.

So there I was with a group and we had a nice discussion going on about our relationship with family and other people. One of the guys in our group talked about an officemate he was having problems with wherein it was getting hard for him to work with that person. And I talked to him about the same thing that happened to me a long while back in my early life. the bottom line was basically to call on Him up there to give him the patience when dealing with this person and also for the other person to be more patient with him too. And we leave it at that.

Little did I know that the same thing is going to happen to me at work too. And it happened just recently. And that's what I did. I followed the same advice I gave during my last Ironman meeting. Now, I am not a very religious person and I have a lot of growing up to do. And try as I have, I still have issues with my officemate. I'm trying to be as patient as I can be but the bottom line is, my officemate is still a jerk. And the word jerk is the most modest word I can use here in my blog.

$%#^&#$%... That's what I really want to say to this guy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home