/* added the script below */ /* added the script above */

dead keys society

Jun's online journal of mindless rants as well as feeble attempts on short story writing and other forms of literature (if you can call it that).

Saturday, April 07, 2007

April Showers

A very well known saying goes.. 'April showers bring May flowers'. Apparently not today. It's the Saturday before Easter Sunday and there was news early part of this week that there will be a cold snap coming on this weekend. A cold snap is an understatement.

It's snowing in the central part of Texas in April. That means it's also snowing in the upper parts of the lone star state. Not that it bother me since I've lived in a colder place before. It just amuses me that it's already April. I heard of late March snowstorms but this is ridiculous.

I wasn't planning on doing anything today and I guess that kinda worked out to my advantage. I expected some cold wind today and that's about it. Imagine my surprise when at 4:00 in the afternoon, I noticed that it was bright and white outside. So I peered outside and found that it had started snowing.

Hopefully, the snow will be gone by tomorrow. Not that it matters. I'm planning to just stay inside and enjoy the comforts of my bed.

Nothing beats a warm and toasty blanket on a cold Sunday morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home